Harrison Infrastructure Group is a multidisciplinary engineering, design and project management consultancy providing best practice solutions for the delivery of public infrastructure and private developments. We provide high quality program and project management, transport planning, contract administration and design services in both structural and civil engineering disciplines. At Harrison Infrastructure Group we pride ourselves on our experienced engineers, designers and support staff who have a proven record within the industry. We provide quality client orientated outcomes that enable us to maintain strong working relationships with our clients to deliver quality outcomes.
Harrison Infrastructure Group is committed to keeping up to date with the latest technological advancements. Our staff are highly trained and we continue to update skills and software capabilities on a regular basis for all employees.
- We utilise various road design applications such as Autodesk (AutoCad 2014, Civil 3D), 12 D Solutions, Bently (MX Road, MX Renew), Savoy (Auto Track), Topcon (Civil CAD 5) and Transport and Main Roads applications such as VPath, WMS, Culvert, TraSi CAD, TraSiS, ARNDT and RISC.
- For Drainage design we specialise in programs such as: PC Drain, XP Storm, HECRAS, SSA (AutoDesk Storm & Sanitary Analysis) and HY8.
- MapInfo and AutoCad Map 2014 are used for Geographic Information Systems.
- Project management software used is Microsoft Project and Project Administrator.
- SIDRA and AIMSUN are our traffic analysis tools.